Succeeding in sales career is very rewarding but not an easy challenge to meet. Some people sell themselves more effectively than others and seem to thrive in it but most of them are mere surviving in it. They seem to know naturally how to influence and persuade. They enjoy higher rate of success in closing the deals and maintaining a longer lasting relationship with their clients. What is the differentiation and critical success factor that separate these two categories of people?
So, as a sales person, how do you get a customer to decide to “buy” from you or even just listen to you? What is your edge – a reason that makes you more attractive to the customer than your competition? We believe there are many critical success factors that would determine the success of you as sales person. Among them, the understanding of your personal motivation, your core strengths and understanding of human behavior, particularly the psychology of the customers are a few critical ones. In order to understand and succeed in your sales career, personal reflections and mastery of techniques and strategies based on the questions below will be very useful:
- How to go about prospecting in the right manner and how to propose sales?
- How to convince your prospect to take up your recommendations and suggestions?
- How to start the conversation?
- How to explain the benefits to your prospect, in order to stimulate their buying urge to grab your item and service?
- How to detect your prospects’ desires and motives when they are looking at your product and services?
- How to take note your prospect’s body language and use it to your advantage?
- How to stay positive & motivated in a negative environment with negative influences?
- How to handle objections and multiple rejections?
- How much do you know about basic selling skills, which enable you to compete with other players in the market?
- Why understanding your prospects’ characters and personality helps you close deals?
- Why human behavior is related to buying behavior?
- What are the elements you need to master in order to stay in the long run and perform well?
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR:
Managers, executives, professionals and business owners actively engage in sales and negotiation activities.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Exceed their sales targets and close more sales in less time by mastering the I.M.P.A.C.T. sales techniques.
- Overcome the objections that you face with confidence and ease.
- Understand the motivations and wants of their prospects.
- Eliminate their frustrations and stress when it does not go their way.
- Learn how to build effective relationships and rapport by using proven NLP techniques.
- Qualify their prospects more effectively.
- Develop the right questions to use and when to use them.
- Eliminate all of the activities that are costing their sales, time and energy and implement a new system to make them more sales.
- Boost their self-confidence & build a high self-esteem and positive mindset.
- Apply the success principles to achieve their dreams.
All our programmes are customisable based on our client’s training needs. If you wish to know more about this programme, please contact us.